- Europort Exhibition 2019 Rotterdam
All are welcome to visit us at the Europort exhibition where we will be present in booth 1715, from 5 to 8 November in Rotterdam.
- Offshore Energy 2019 Exhibition Amsterdam
On the 8th and 9th of October we are exhibiting our products at the Offshore Energy event in Amsterdam, you can visit us at booth 2.111.
- Running on Solar Power!
In March of 2019 we installed a solar array on our roof, generating up to 11.000 KWh of electricity. Even in cloudy conditions we have more than enough electricity during the day time. It must be said it is amazing to see these “simple” static panels generating so much energy from what seems like thin air.
- Ocean Business 2019 Exhibition Southampton
Visit us at the Ocean Business 2019 Exhibition in Southampton! We will be present all week in booth number V31, as always all are welcome!
- Maritime Industry 2018 Exhibition Gorinchem
We are currently exhibiting at the Maritime Industry exhibition in Gorinchem, from today May 29th till Thursday May 31st.
As always you are more than welcome to visit our stand!
- Mobilisation of a Redundant Viking System for NDE Offshore
For NDE Offshore a redundant Viking Offshore system was mobilised on the M/S Elektron. Equipped with a USBL system, interfaced into the Viking system it provides positioning for the ROV and for the divers.
- Viking Offshore System for the New Sub-Sea Support Vessel VOS Sugar
A redundant Viking Offshore system was installed on Vroon’s newest sub-sea support vessel, VOS Sugar.
The Viking system provides highly accurate positioning information to various locations on the bridge, the survey room and facilitates realtime survey and positioning data to third party systems.
- Third CSD Equipped With a GeoDredge System for Royal Smals
Following a successful installation of a previous GeoDredge installation, Royal Smals ordered two more GeoDredge RTK systems for their dredging fleet.
All systems are equipped with highly accurate RTK GNSS systems and modern digital sensors for the suction tube sections, providing them with centimetre accurate position determination of the cutter head.
- New GeoDredge System for Van der Meulen Woudsend
A 3D GeoDredge RTK system was installed for Van der Meulen Woudsend on the MV Triton. Making it the companies second crane vessels equipped with a GeoDredge system, following successful operations of the MV Aeolus’s GeoDredge installation.
- Successful Oceanology International 2016 event in London
- Third GeoDredge system for Aannemersbedrijf Zijsling en Zonen B.V.
A third GeoDredge system was installed on the crane vessel MV Redbad owned and operated by Aannemersbedrijf Zijsling en Zonen B.V.
Powered by our Viking software the installation is a full 3D RTK GNSS system, indicating the position, height, and opened/closed state of the crane’s grab within centimetre accuracy.
- Viking Software – WASSP Multibeam Trials
The highly cost effective third generation of the WASSP multibeam system was provided to us for integration and trials into our Viking software.
A generously provided survey vessel was used during trials and demonstrations on an active construction project.
- New GeoDredge Grab Dredge system for CAMA VOF
A GeoDredge system was installed on the crane vessel CAMA, owned and operated by CAMA VOF from The Netherlands.The installation consists of a full 3D Viking RTK system for the grab dredge, and a Viking navigation system for the vessel’s wheelhouse. Using an industrial, wireless high speed link, data is shared in realtime between the Viking systems in the crane and in the wheelhouse.
- Highly Successful Offshore Energy 2015 Exhibition!
We showcased some new projects and products such as our GeoSonic – Portable multibeam system, our new rapid deployment TMS, and our very successful Offshore Rental System.
Next up the Europort Exhibition in Rotterdam, see you there!
- Second Viking Offshore system for Hydrotechnik Lubeck
A complete 19” rack mounted Viking Offshore system was installed on the Blue Aries for Hydrotechnik Lubeck. Hydrotechnik Lubeck uses Viking Offshore combined with our GeoGNSS, 19” rackmount GNSS receiver for their offshore bubble hose laying operations.
- GeoDredge Featured in the Dredging Port and Construction Magazine
A short feature about our GeoDredge systems working on the dredging project in the Dutch river Vecht was recently published in the international Dredging Port and Construction Magazine.
- Viking TMS Installation on the Stemat Spirit for Gemini Wind Farm
On-site installation of our Viking Tug Management System on the cable laying vessel Stemat Spirit and two anchor handling tugs for the Gemini wind farm.
Using the advanced anchoring module in the Viking software the Stemat Spirit was able to create, use and adjust an anchor plan consisting of seven anchors. All carried out in realtime during the delicate cable laying operation.
At the same time, and using long range UHF, both anchor handling tugs received all planning information and any changes in the plan in realtime, along with clear visual representation of which anchor to place on which location on the seabed.
- Very Successful Exhibition at the Ocean Business 2015 in Southampton
We had a very successful week at the Ocean Business 2015 in Southampton. A great opportunity to showcase our Viking software, along with our unique GeoDredge and GeoSonic all-in-one hardware products to a huge international visitor base. Great thanks to all who were able to visit us there!
- Busy Offshore Week for our Viking Software
A busy week with many offshore Viking activities for the wind farm industry and a quick mobilisation on the Normand Pioneer.
- On-Site GeoDredge Installation & Calibration
- InfraTech 2015 Exhibition in Rotterdam
Showcasing our GeoDredge and Viking software at the InfraTech 2015 in Rotterdam this week. Feel very welcome to visit us for a chat and a demonstration of our products.
Register here for free registration.
- Expanded Dredging Fleet for the River Vecht
A busy start of the year with a GeoDredge installation on the large scale dredging project on the Dutch river Vecht, being the fifth GeoDredge system to work on this project. This particular GeoDredge installation is proofing its supreme flexibility, it has been transferred from the clients cutter suction dredger to a land reclamation pontoon and then to this excavator. All that was needed was selecting the correct configuration in the Viking Dredge software and calibrating the sensors. GeoDredge combined with Viking offers a highly flexible plug and play system!
- Busy Last Weeks of the Year!
Busy times! The last days of the year are filled with new installations and preparations for a very busy new year. Systems are being installed and prepared for a whole range of clients, cutter suctions dredgers, excavators, suction dredgers and offshore windfarm vessels are all included!
- Successful Exhibitions and Excellent Feedback
At the end of October 2014 CT Systems participated simultaneously to two very important exhibitions for the Offshore and Hydrographic markets: Offshore Energy 2014 in Amsterdam and Hydro14 in Aberdeen.
The Offshore Energy 2014 exhibition in the RAI exhibition center has grown from a local exhibition a few years ago, to one of the largest Marine Offshore exhibitions with close to 15.000 visitors this year. CT Systems, present for the 4th year at the Offshore Energy exhibition, showed their full range of products such as the GeoDredge, the compact all-in-one Dredge automation computer system, accompanied on display by a miniature model of a dredge crane.
Also the GeoSonic, an all-in-one portable hydrographic survey system and Viking navigation software attracted a lot of attention by a variety of international visitors.
Many demonstrations were given of the modules that are included in our Viking Offshore software for specific Offshore operations such as Tug Management System (TMS) and Anchor Handling.
Hydro14 in Aberdeen, also this year turned out to be an excellent exhibition, with quality visitors from all over the world.
CT Systems showed live presentations of their range of products and during the exhibition and networking events, we have been able to discuss a number of very interesting projects.
With these last exhibitions for 2014, we can conclude that business is moving on very well and the young and creative team of CT Systems will continue with great enthusiasm and dedication to their customer support and product innovations.
Thank you for visiting us!
- 38 Years On And Little Has ChangedIt has been a while since Mr. Kees van der Vaart registered CT Systems at the chamber of commerce. August 1976 it was to be exact, 38 years ago this month. In the meantime a had lot has happened and a lot has changed, but in a way nothing really has. Effectively the only changes is the progression in technology, that being more computer power and storage, advances in telecommunications and the advent of multiple GNSS systems. But in the meantime we are still building the hardware and software we want to see available in the world, travelling all over the place to help out our customers, and to simply enjoy the work we do. Just for the fun of it we put our revolutionary ODIN colour video plotter next to our GeoDredge dredging computer. They mark a 30 year difference and light years in technological advances, yet, all-in-all they still do the same job. They provide a revolutionary solution for positioning and navigation making them unique and pioneering for the period in time that they exist. With many advances on the way we have no other objective to keep on going on for the decades to come, endlessly pushing the envelope with new products and ideas. Always feel free to drop by for a chat, a coffee or a fried egg! See you soon! Julian van der Vaart
- Real Time Dredging Sonar Trials
The first field test of our new real time dredging sonar system called Multi Dredge is commissioned on the Dutch river Vecht. The new Multi Dredge system consists of multiple survey-grade transducers strategically placed on a dredging vessel. Each transducer is individually controlled and timed by our Viking software and the georeferenced bathymetric data of each transducer is used to upgrade the dredging matrix in real time.
With the use of our Multi Dredge system the dredging vessel simultaneously functions as a survey vessel, saving a considerable amount of time and money in the process.
- Viking Tug Management System MobilisationMobilisation of our Viking Tug Management System on the dive support vessel VOS Shine and the tugboat Dutch Pioneer. The Viking Tug Management System enables real time sharing of the anchor plan using a long range telemetry link. The master vessel and the tug will see both vessels on their screen, along with full anchor planning and actual anchor placement. For more information about the Tug Management System see: Viking Software – TMS module
- GeoDredge installation on a PLM Grab dredgerGeoDredge installation on a PLM Grab dredger of Osinga Baggerwerken B.V. on board of the vessel Zeus. Osinga Baggerwerken B.V. already had a single position DGPS at the top of the crane, it is now upgraded to a RTK heading system with an encoder on the hoist and close wire of the grab dredger. With those encoders it can now tell the height of the bucket as well as the bucket is opened or closed. The system is using a Trimble RTK GNSS with heading and a mobile VRS correction signal of 06-GPS. The software on the crane: Viking Dredge with Gridding and Networking Module The software on the vessel: Viking Navigation with Networking Module and Navionics
- A Magnetic survey in Bissendorf Germany
- November 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- April 2019 (2)
- May 2018 (1)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (2)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (3)
- July 2013 (4)
- June 2013 (7)
- May 2013 (4)
- September 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (1)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (2)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (2)
- September 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (1)
- November 2007 (1)
- August 2007 (2)
- July 2007 (1)
- June 2007 (1)
- May 2007 (1)
- January 2007 (1)
- December 2006 (1)
- November 2006 (1)
- September 2006 (2)
- March 2006 (1)
- December 2005 (1)
- November 2005 (1)
- August 2005 (1)